Sunday, January 29, 2006

Pub me now! Wowweee...

Friday, I got a fantastic email from one of the fantastic editors at Creating Keepsakes. Guess who FINALLY got a CK page call? I thought it would never happen. I am so happy. I have some alterations to do to the page, but I love it and it will be fantastic and it will appear in the June issue. Which means it will be out in a couple of weeks (hahaha...running joke amongst those in the know that CK puts out the Feb issue in like November...).

Super psyched and it gave me the juice to create. Got all sorts of inspiration for great ideas and now just can't wait to get the time to actually do it. Might have some time tonight. I love 8.5 x 11 and odd shapes and sizes nowadays. I thought I would never stray from 12 x 12 because I loved all the space allowed, but really, space is relative.

I love how my life works. Get a bit frustrated and get to the point of just about to give up and alas, something wonderful comes along. That is how I get up every day loving life--because I know that no matter how bad it gets, a better day is coming.

No comments: