Saturday, January 21, 2006

Back on the horse. Saw this on my fave blog and since most people don't know me from Adam to tag me for anything, I'll tag and spread the love. Here goes!


(modified of course for threes and then some)...

Three jobs you have had in your life:
Dishwasher
Ivy League Admission Counselor
Director of Diversity & Equity


Three movies you would watch over and over:
Fargo
A Perfect Murder
A Civil Action

Three places you have lived:
El Paso, Texas
Ithaca, New York
Seattle, Washington

Three TV shows you love to watch:
West Wing
Law & Order (any version)
Rescue Me

Three places you have been on vacation:
Victoria, BC
St. Martin/St. Maarten
Big Sur, CA

Three websites I visit daily:
www.twopeasinabucket.com
www.law.seattleu.edu
www.bloglines.com

Three of my favorite foods:
sushi

pizza
pasta (just about any kind)

Three places I would rather be right now:
El Paso, Texas
in BFs arms
on the scrapworks dt (had to get it in)

Three people I need to get back in touch with:
Marc
Alex
Rachel

Okay...so, instead of tagging someone else. I'll email the three folks I need to get back in touch with. Case closed.


No comments: