Sunday, January 29, 2006

And since the question of "10 years ago" not only came up (and is discussed on Colored White blog), and I saw it on all my fave scrap blogs, time to tag and tell again:

What were you doing 10 years ago? Getting ready to graduate from high school. More specifically, I was prepping for the Miss Black El Paso Pageant, completing my Coca-Cola Scholar Semifinalist application, waiting on my letter of admission to Cornell and just loving life as the stat keeper for my little brother's AAU basketball team.

What were you doing one year ago? In relationship counseling, "finishing up" my master's degree, trying to figure out what to do with my life

Five snacks that you enjoy:
1. uhhhmmm...I rarely eat.
2. seriously
3. really.
4. well, i eat like one big meal a day
5. most folks "snack" is typically my meal so...can't really get into this one

Five songs to which you KNOW all the lyrics: [singing along to...]
1. Check up On It (Beyonce) [goodness they play it enough on Kube 93]
2. Twinkle Twinkle Litte Star
3. My Old Cornell
4. Cornell Alama Matter (of course)
5. Star Spangled Banner

Five things you would do if you were a millionaire:
1. Invest most of it so that I'd have more money to play with
2. pay off all the bills first (grad school wasn't cheap...)
3.buy the usual (house for mama, set up college plans for the nephews, take care of those who cared for me)
4. hire a lawyer to stick it to my ex landlord (I'm kidding...I'd just pay it all off and be done w/it)
5. travel, travel and then travel a bit more

Five bad habits:
1. making people wait for me
2. never saying no
3. requiring absolute perfection
4. not sticking it out with my to do lists
5. procrastinating

Five things you like doing:
1. spending time with boyfriend
2. a good job--at work, in scrapbooking, in my board work, in life.
3. organizing/REALLY cleaning something (like scrubbing, etc.)
4. hanging out on the phone (and even moreso in person) with my family (nephew, mom, etc.)
5. taking pictures

Five things you would never wear, buy or get again:
1. leg warmers (like dancers wear)
2. size 8 clothes (alas)
3. film camera
4. cheap, knock off, printer ink (like refillable cartridges)
5. a vcr tape

Five favorite toys:
1. cell phone
2. laptop
3. colored post it notes (nerdy, I know)
4. asssortment of ultra fine sharpies in wonderful colors (super nerdy, I know)
5. it is long gone and hard to replace, but I ADORED my PDA

Five people you will be emailing tomorrow:
1. random wannabe lawyer confused by the application deadline
2. random wannabe lawyer #2 worried that we didn't yet process their ap from 12/24/2005
3. BF (of course)
4. probably Andrea
5. likely Liisa

Fun times. Roll with it.

No comments: