Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Wow!

I'm here. I was actually sought out and contacted to be on a Design Team! How cool is that? Just when I was thinking that I really needed to update my resume and gallery at 2peas, I get contacted out of the blue to be on a team for a new online/kit site that is launching in January. Holy Moly! I'm psyched about it because although it is no pay, I finally get to be on a kit team (I've wanted a kit team for a while now) AND the bonus is that I get into CHA. I've wanted to stalk those halls for a while and see what the light at the end of the tunnel is so...

WOW. That definitely gave me the needed push to create again for the Type A point of it. Although I've had a great time creating Christmas gifts. I should have a camera by the end of this weekend to finally take more pics and post. Oh brace yourselves...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

congrat girl!! That is so awsome. Have fun at CHA your going to have a blast, and don't forget to take your camera with you! :)