Thursday, November 24, 2005

blahblah{thanks}blahblah



It's Thanksgiving. I'm chillin'. Not cooking, not traveling, just here at my pad on my own doing my thing. Today I will finish some projects. Probably get everything done today for my Art Warehouse travel design team spot application (fingers, eyes, toes crossed) and maybe I'll get a bit more organized for my Hall of Fame entry.

Okay...who am I kidding? You know I'm just going to be on 2peas all day, blogging, shopping, organizing. I need to get to actually scrapping. At least I DID clear off the table so there is hope yet...

Anyhow, I truly AM thankful for having the opportunity to scrap. I am thankful that I have such a great friend in Liisa--she made me the coolest scrappy going away gift. Well, the gift was a set of my most favorite pens (she got me the 20 set--girl after my old cheap arse heart!!) but she wrapped it all scrappily and let me tell you there are stories for days around that. There always are stories with Liisa though (smile).

In any event, I finally felt that overwhelming "oh my goodness" emotional rush of knowing someone cares enough to take the time to make you something. That's what I love about Kwanzaa...make it to give it.

1 comment:

Dustin said...

bookmarkin' ya :)