Monday, August 21, 2006

******************THIS JUST IN****************

Oh yeah...so I'm organizing that pea dinner eh? Guess I need to get on creating another blog for that but since it is scrappy related,
I suppose I can update ya'll here.

Got two sponsors confirmed already. Let's just say buggy ya'll and Work it. Post in the comments who you think the two sponsors are and I'll put together a RAK of fantastic stuff from one said sponsor (cause...honestly, I probably have enough of their stuff to fill goodie bags on my own...maybe not) and pick a random winner from those that get the two right.

Good luck!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey B~ I'm going to guess 3 Bugs in a Rug???

Anonymous said...

Urban Lily maybe???

Anonymous said...

3 bug in a rug
and
wait, i'm gonna get it!!! :o)
pamela

Anonymous said...

Scrapworks???