Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Almost halfway there...

sharing the love. On the SoY stuff. But really, I have so much more to share. Funny stories too. I think this needs a list and lots of pictures. Brace yourself for my impatience with blogger...

Piece by piece.

Didn't make it to the next round of the Queen of Paradise contest. Honestly...kinda stunned by that one. All the contestants were loving my stuff. Poured my heart into it. Guess it was too depressing. Or I said too much. In any event, I love both of the layouts--one of them got me caught. Online. Typed the journaling and Mr. Google happy went and done found hisself online. And my dreaming all sappy on him. Sigh...I tell ya.

But that Smile layout...money. Love it. Love that little boy. I don't know how people who scrap about their kids can handle the rejection of submitting. Yeah and no.

Anyhow...didn't make it past that round. Will post those layouts momentarily here.

Track it with me now: 0306 0320 0000 7135 0587
Good ole post office this time because unlike most contests, KI isn't trying to put no one into debt over their pipe dreams. Postmark deadline. Still sent it priority mail to TX, but $6.00 sure beats $20 some odd to get something to Utah by the next day.

Act like you don't know what I'm talking about.

I'm sure I'll be sharing that album shortly. Why do I wait last minute on this stuff? Because then I don't have to wait so long for the announcement.

Off to get that Last Scrapper Standing layout done (I HAVE to kick it up a notch from last week) and the rest of the non Scenic Route entry together. Yeah. I go there.

No comments: