Monday, July 31, 2006

Well...when one door closes, another opens. No SoY...(really...REALLY...truly) but did get that other opportunity. I get to be on the DT for As the World Scraps. Totally psyched because it is ALL about scrapping other people's pictures through your own lens. This is exactly what I do more times than not. When I'm scrapping for "myself" I am scrapping other people. This will be so absolutely amazingly cool.

And for being good kidos, I have to post a layout:



You can read the journaling and be sure to check out the amazing

Beyond Appearances Challenge Blog!

Sigh. Grin! Can't wait to get home and get back to that other project!

1 comment:

Keianna said...

This is so moving. Please know that you are not alone in your wonderings. AWESOME LO and so much depth, as usual.