Friday, July 28, 2006

Phew...just been scrappin' away.

No...not for that pretties...for just basic deadlines. Doing stuff I love for folks I love and inspiring a soul or two along the way. I just did an interview (stay tuned!) that really got me thinking about why I do what I do and how I do it. Just plain goodness.

So... I did realize that I have not gotten to share a whole bunch of stuff lately because of various reasons.

So...how about I link you over to them instead? Okay. Now...on this place here: {ScrappinTrends} I made it to the final round and get to play with some really fun Urban Lily goodies such as this:


You can check out my sketch layouts from assignment 2
{Life Is Unscripted} and {Chatty Gal}.

In other contests, I just finished my upload to Round 2 of the Queen of Paradise contest. You can check out the Contest Rules for Round Two

and then peep my A-Z layout and my 10 Things layout.

Phew...lots of linking there...

What else have I been up to? Oh...I suppose I could link you to my Round 1 layouts from both contests too:

Scrapping Trends, Round 1 of Summer Bash:
{What are You Afraid Of?}

Croppin Paradise, Round 1 of Queen of Paradise:
{Famous Last Words}

{If I could Turn Back Time Left}

{If I could Turn Back Time Right}

Okay! The rest is DT and whatnot

No comments: