Saturday, June 10, 2006

Well if it ain't just me!

Got a toot for www.Scrapstreet.com mag. Now that place is cool to beyond cool. Lots of stuff to get lost in for hours on end. Their online mag is fantastic. Got a call for a birthday tradition layout I did and it just might make the cover! It does get pubbed regardless so I'm doing the happy dance over that. {ETA: Didn't make the cover, but here's the layout!}



Banged out some fantastic Diversity Designs projects for the June kit. Ya'll watch out now and head on over there (www.diversitydesigns.net check the monthly inspiration tab).

Nothing like some shameless plugs.

Just submitted an application for a really cool looking kit club design team. Though I'm not much of a fan of competition (I'm honest!!) I AM a fan of sharing really cool stuff. So check THEM out at www.scrappygiraffekits.com . {ETA: Didn't make the team, but their kits still rock the house!}

Okay...I promise. Enough enabling for one day.

Off to scrap some more!

No comments: