Tuesday, June 27, 2006

8560 2968 4654

Track it with me now. FedEx. Two day. Be there by Thursday afternoon. I am so happy with the way it turned out it moved me to tears. I cannot believe I actually pulled it off. I want to jump up and down and scream. Now, I won't say the whole "I don't have a shot in hell" because, well, everyone has a shot right? Well, everyone who enters and the like.

I love my essay. Love my portfolio. Love my work, but...

This is such a huge dream. To be able to travel the world telling and hearing stories and getting creative in how we document our legacies. I would fall out my chair and hit the floor if I made even an honorable mention. Heck, if my portfolio even made enough of an impact to make it into a "table shot" of all the neat things they received. But if...check that WHEN (positive thinking...that's the only way I'll make it through this) I make Top 10!

Whoa...hold on sista!

I'll post photos of said entry later this week. Well, pieces of it that is (smile).

I'm such a tease...I know, I know...

No comments: