Thursday, July 12, 2007

You know...

...scrapping is fun. Really, REALLY fun. But sometimes, I have to live life to get those memories to scrap. Alas (smile).

Got a pretty major project done and off in the mail last week. And yeah, I was in El Paso last week. Land of no laptop, no internet, and since I checked no bags, no scrapping. I was going through a tad bit of withdrawal but for the project that I took with to finally assemble and get sent off. I was stressing that a bit but as per usual, just got it done. It was a happy happy day to have that sent off.

A couple of more projects in crunch time here. Have a meeting this weekend, but beyond that, I should get everything together and off to the races for Monday. I leave on Thursday for CHA. Shopping one day, filming another day and then wrap up (shopping, saying goodbyes) on the last day. It will be my first trade show and I'm kinda anxious because there are so many things I want to do. One involves a super cool dream that my better half actually seriously wants me to sit down and ponder. A bit overwhelming what I've seen so far, but between the two of us, we have enough degrees and common sense to figure it out. Gulp. Then there are a few shirts to wear--going as a Fashionista for Scrap in Style TV (we might just have a cool t-shirt for that)but also as a Hall of Famer looking to meet others (we have a cool t-shirt for that too) and also as the project head for that anxious air gulping mention above. Lots of people I want to meet in real life--the folks who put me on their teams before "all this" and the folks I work with now. Just overwhelming. And I have not even gotten to the product yet!

Anyhow...in some ways I wish I was just working the show. That is the skin I'm comfy in...I do that sort of thing for a living.

And then she signed off and figured on doing more scrappy stuff. Sunday...more scrap goodness posted with another HOF challenge. I promise to get Shabby Rockstar collection stuff posted...soon as I get it to play with. I know I know...I really WASN'T holding out on you, my PO just doesn't have a clue sometimes. Did I mention I love Fed Ex (smile)?

Oh and you so can't wait. Got some lovely stuff done with the Impression Obsession stamps. That was fun times!

Till then...

No comments: