Monday, July 23, 2007

cha, cha, cha: C.H.A. #1

Wow. What a long, amazing 4 days of scrap absolute goodness. I almost don't know where to begin. As if (smile).

So. I attended CHA as a buyer with ScrapinStyleTV. As such, Jeannette arranged for all the Fashionistas to gather up in groups to create a kit of our own. I was paired with the ever amazingly talented and gorgeous Kerry Lynn Yeary and all of her altered, shabby goodness. Which, when you check out my work, is completely polar opposite to mine. I also was matched up with Lisa Garay--bold, fabulous color in all her works and I totally dig her style--very artsy. Lisa couldn't join us in Chicago, but we still managed to pull off the most amazing kit of all times. Which is saying a ton of stuff when you consider we're talking about a Scrap in Style kit here. I absolutely cannot wait to purchase the kits of all the other teams (there are, I think 6 teams total) and I really need to breath again after re-looking over the amazing kit that we pondered and repondered and Kerry totally sold me on. She is creative genius. I'm the one that just likes to play one on tv.

Speaking of which...on tv. Jeannette came up with the most amazing webisodes. Watching filming was just too much. But participating in one--throwing tape around and all, was just so fun. And you'll have to watch out for the intro sessions she does with each Fashionista. I'm a bit partial to Kerry's intro cause it's a bit different than the rest of our's but so totally TOTALLY cool and her. I can't wait to see it. And Adrienne's too, from what I remember (it really is blurring together), her's was a demo too. One which I totally thought she should keep bottled up inside and remain the creative genius she is BUT...she's giving like that. Totally.

I'm going to need to break this down into pieces rather than a really long post so we'll conclude CHA recap #1 at that. Creating kits is fun!

No comments: