Wednesday, April 26, 2006

It is Wednesday...of course there is much love.
This is a promised one too. Very work in progress, but my laptop is crashing out on me again so I'm going to post this as is with the disclaimer that this is a work in progress. This is how I scrapped one of my Tulip Fest pics!

{ETA} This is the finished copy of the layout and it is all digi!
Check that out if you will

I have lots of little details (inking, stitching and what not--this is a direct lift of the same layout I did as a paper version) to save to this version, but I've tried a few too many times and I'm losing my patience. Before bashing my laptop, I'm going to go ahead and step away from this. But did want to follow through with posting what I have so...enjoy! This weekend I'll post the list of materials and where to get them so that you can do cool digi layouts too!

No comments: