Wednesday, September 05, 2007

On this Afternoon...

...well...really on yesterday evening, I came to find that I made the October Afternoon Design Team. As if that was not exciting enough (smile), I found out who a few of my team mates are and I am in heaven. Now that I have actually had the opportunity to meet people in person on my teams--especially SiStv, it is hard for anything to match that. But a lot of my fellow sisters are on the team and I even have a Fashionista Partna in Crime! How cool is THAT?

That said, I got asked by a couple of folks and it was a no brainer for me to comply. They wanted to know "Girl, what DO you do to get on the teams?" Yeah you gotta have talent (which I think is so relative and lots more people have this than they think they do). Yeah, you should use some of that team's product. No I ain't no pro--far from it. But a bit of something to help ya along in the design team application process. Soon as blogger decides to not take 4 hours to upload my photos. I'll come back and try to try again. But in the meantime, here's the altered project I submitted with my OA application. Thanks for looking!



Don't forget to check out the

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!! Sending warm wishes from Naperville, IL. I enjoy visiting your site and getting ideas. Thanks for sharing!!

Anonymous said...

Bernadette, congrats on making the OA dt!! I can't waith to work with you on this great team!!!

mel m. m. mccarthy said...

Awesome altered project and Congrats!

Anonymous said...

This is such a great idea! I love this!