Monday, June 04, 2007

Oh MY WoW!

I've made the bigtime and it's time to pass out, knock my head on the edge of this here scrappin' desk and just float on up to heaven (or straight to hell--depending on who you are).

What a week it was last week. I FINALLY had my all time scrapping dream come true! I got mentioned on the "mean" blog! YESSSSSS!

Yeah. Not so much. I've been told by a good friend that folks don't care for my upgrade layout. Clearly, they are not the Beyonce fan that I am (smile). And something about something else...(really helpful, I know) that I can't remember at this moment. I think it was pretty tame--nothing about the size of my body parts or my man's body parts or how I must drink, smoke or do whatever to create. Something like..."who is she?"

I like it that way. I don't have to flaunt what I do or who I do it for because that's just so not cool. If you want to know who "she" is...google me already. It's simple enough. And entertaining too.

Big time. I never thought I'd make it this far (smile). And that's just the half of it. Raises hand to solemly swear that she will be a better blogger. But trust me, you didn't want me blogging last week. You think THIS is babble...

2 comments:

Vee said...

you are funny!!
i love your layouts :)
have a great weekend :)

Jessica said...

I love your sense of humor! You go girl- and keep being YOU!