Friday, June 08, 2007

Hall of Fame Layouts

What...you thought I'd show you? But then you wouldn't buy the book when it comes out. All I have to say is this. I submitted some of my best work EVER for that contest. And it was all digi so I know you paper loving gals are all sad. But trust. This book is going to be OFF. THE. HOOK. They finally told me which of the ones we submitted they are publishing in the Hall of Fame Book and I about fell out crying. There is one super special layout that they are publishing. That layout was my whole very reason and being for entering this contest, this year. Their story will be told. You watch for it. Watch for it. I'm so excited. This is one of the few times when I submit something I love to PIECES and it gets picked up. And in no better a book than this one.

Okay. It doesn't come out until like forever so...I should stop. But get excited. I promise you won't be disappointed.

2 comments:

Shelly Brewer said...

I sometime get amazed at how many AMAZING scrappers there are out there! I just "discovered" you the other day on SIS!! And now you commented on my blog and I am so pumped! AND you are in the HOF...well deservedly so!! You rock on and I can't wait to get that issue when it comes out! Is it October???

Jessica said...

I can't wait to see your stuff inthe book! I'll take your word for it that it's awesome!