Friday, February 10, 2006

HoF. Not. But I did help to make another woman's entry into another major contest possible by RAKing a bit of supplies to her. Here's hoping she is a finalist and uses some of it so that I can live vicariously through others.

I just ran out of time on HoF. And I was starting to create pages that I really, REALLY loved. So perhaps I'll use the assignments as impetus for creating more great pages and really getting on the submission ball this year. I'm hyped about the CK page request and need to get over the whole "fear of networking" thing and do as I'm told--use those connections! Why not send your materials directly to the people who can make the decisions. So why not indeed.

Time to work it all out. Evidently, I'm dramatic enough for another Laura adventure at 2ps so...yipee!

No comments: