Sunday, February 19, 2006

Anyone? Anyone. Have a few kids...a spare husband...I could really get wicked with what I want to say here, but then I wouldn't be sugary sweet and nice enough. Yeah. Like I ever was.

Anyhow. I think I just need to do my own thing. Really. I have all sorts of crazy ideas brewing in my mind, so I think it is time to do as all the folks in person tell me to do and just start my own revolution.

Believe it or not, not every scrapper has kids and a hubby by 28. Just another of those "not cool enough to play with the popular kids" moments. It has passed.

So this weekend I am going to go and make copies of my recent creations so that I can add them to my portfolio. I think I might go back and teach classes. I think I might also do my own book. Crazy...I know. But I have wanted to do this for a while so instead of dreaming of and talking about "when I get famous" it's time to do it myself. Really, there is no other way. Trust me, I've tried. I'm just a bit too odd, out there, trite, and tongue in cheek for America (smile).

So off to seak out inspiration in life and then twist and screw it until it is something of me. Fun times!

No comments: