Tuesday, March 03, 2009

A year to grow on - blogging flow

So by now, you know I've resigned at Scrap In Style. Yeah and it goes.

So I think, while we're staging and not doing anything remotely resembling LIVING in this house for the next few billion months, I figured I'd post a scrap page recap a day (or, as often as I post since we all know daily isn't in my vocab). Just to open up the floodgates and try to convince myself that scrapbooking is essential daily living again. Wouldn't want to forget how to do it and all.

This first one is for Ms. (Mrs.) Ohio who wants to know all about scrap.

A Tale of 2 Beach Bum Lovers

Love this page. Six photos (the little circle photos around the main photos are tiny condensed photos), one piece of scrap paper from my fave 7gypsies. A lick of ribbon (not sure by who, I have TONS of ribbon scraps, really...I packed the boxes), a couple of chipboard hearts (Making Memories) painted red. Some chipboard letters also painted red (also Making Memories) and some left over letter stickers I had a while ago. A couple of great stamps (the dotted circle and the tiny heart). Some hand journaling that tells the story of the title and some stamping to list out all the different beaches we've been to together.

TFL (again)!



1 comment:

Dolores said...

I love that layout!