Tuesday, December 18, 2007

And Still She Does...

...lots of wedding planning going on now including scrap happy stuff there so sorry to not be as actively posting here. But for your patience:

October Afternoon stamps: journaling spot circles, little dotted lines, tiny words in the dotted lines. Doodlebug glitter letters from the lovely ScrapinStyle Boutique. All the rest from my stash.

October Afternoon: calendar stamp, journaling circle spot, alpha. Owl and convo bubble are rub ons (I layered the white owl over the brown one for a "shadowed" look) and some to die for orange patterned paper. Inky and tag book from my own stash.



October Afternoon: stamps are alpha for titles, circle journaling spot, dotted line and lined paper (at the corner of the "love" page). Patterned paper by OA and on the first set of pages, the branches and owls are rub ons by OA. The buttons were from my stash.



October Afternoon: flower branch, bird and "smile" are all stamps from two different steps (bird and branch in one, smile in another). I JUST found pigment dye inks. And watercolor paper. And I am in absolute LOVE with it all.



October Afternoon: rub on alpha in white, flower and dotted line stamps, two gorgeous patterned papers (the strips and the tabs). The title orange alphas are by American Crafts and from the SiStv Autumn Bliss kit.



October Afternoon: Okay...so seriously. I love that flower stamp. But honestly, I was making two sided cards (stamped on one side, covered with pp on the other) before I thought to myself that I should be making lots of projects instead of calling cards. So the cards ended up on here. I used some horrific crayola markers that I clearly need to replace, BUT...it was an effect I liked. But could probably never duplicate so away they go. Please come is OA rub on letters.



October Afternoon Impression Obsession: So sometimes I like to mix it up some. Title was stamped with OA alpha and then cut out...piece by piece. Yeah...I'm crazy like that. Used the IO gorgeous clover stamps as a border. The wood post card is from the SisTV Kristina Contes collection.



October Afternoon: Just a quick use of scraps. Patterned paper on the inside and owl/quote rub on on the outside all by OA.



Impression Obsession: Just the tip of the iceburg of all the craziness I have played with here. Simple card with the gorgeous snowflake stamp and a sentiment stamp. Heat embossed it all.


Back to photographing in the dark the rest of the goodness I have from them. Thanks for looking!

No comments: