Thursday, August 16, 2007

Days like this...

Well...technically, like yesterday, are days that make me totally happy.

Way back (feels like forever but was totally not) when SiSTv launched, Kelli Crowe was the first ever guest designer. She designed these awesome papers, did a collectible set of mini flowers (which I still hoard to this day), did some really great webisodes...was just an all around GREAT guest designer. Really set the bar high.


So day before yesterday when I get this email from this really cute email addy, I was like hmmm...what a cute addy...but wait. Is this spam?


Thank goodness my over-agressive spam filter didn't dump it because indeed it was not spam.


Check it out here. I would link the photos but good old blogger is giving me issues as per usual.


No comments: