So really...you wanted to know what I loved. But of course:
10 faves from the show in no particular order of course (uh huh):
10. Zoom Albums - Right...not album girl but this is a totally hybrid (digitally created then printed) mini album that is so fast and easy to do your photos up in. Totally all over that.
9. WorldUS - for this not album girl they had an absolutely fabu leather one that I totally have to have.
8. Maya Road - chipboard heaven. Such CUUUUTE albums
7. Prima - Seriously. From bling to fluffy flowers to paintable patterned paper...sweet!
6. Making Memories - just like, a given. So many very standard staples...I could spend the whole show in their booth feeling stuff up.
5. Buttons Galore - as if you didn't know this
4. Beaux Regards - ribbon. yeah. And their site is down...I'm so in need of more samples.
3. KI Memories - I so totally would have had a lace paper album if they had it back then
2. October Afternoon - there clear stamps and paper and journaling spots and...newbie!
1. American Crafts - oh swoon felt thickers. And tissue wrapping paper. And nice reps who totally "get it"