Wednesday, March 29, 2006

So What DO you do?

I do to do. I love to capture life. Little slices of it. In pictures, in words, usually out of context.

Typically, scrapbooking is about capturing the perfect moments and only the good times. But is that really an accurate, true picture of who we are? Admittedly, I'm a bit quirky. So maybe I'm just the only one without a perfect life. That said, I do still like what I take the time to create to be beautiful. To be a reflection of my efforts. To be me.

As such, I love the process just as much as the finished product. Some days, I like to keep it simple. Others, I like to go deep. You certainly see that reflected in my scrapbooking but really, I don't scrapbook. I'm a collector, so I collect life. I collect scraps. I collect thoughts, words, moments. Really, though I create, moreso I just organize and shuffle. To that, I'm more of a Collective. Maybe a Collective: Individualized. Yeah...that's it.

Ahhh...Wednesday. I actually do need to work today so off I go. But before I leave you...something simple and fun...


I invite you to live happier. Enjoy life!

No comments: